This scheme is drawn up by Jaya Hospitals, to provide insurance covers to NRI's Families ( THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS) against the risk of Unanticipated Medical Expenses and Personal Accident. This facility is given to Non-Resident Indians, for their families residing in India . This Medical Insurance Scheme covers all the preexisting diseases.The persons who are insured will be provided with a insurance card by which the treatment will be given .At the time of discharge the insured person has to pay 20% of the total bill.
- Accident insurance cover is operational round the clock.
- UNDER THE POLICY : Injury or disablement resulting from intentional self injury, suicide, attempted suicide, influence of intoxicating drinks/drugs, venereal diseases, insanity, actions committed in breach of law with criminal intent, pregnancy, Childbirth and consequences thereof, war or nuclear radiations / weapons are covered.
- Insurance Policy covers Hospitalization expenses for illness / diseases contracted or injury sustained by the insured Person any where in India.
- The applicable age for insurance is 3 months to 75 years.
- UNDER THE POLICY :
- Any disease suffered during the first thirty days of policy is not accepted ( not applicable on renewal )
- Any pre-existing illness i.e., pre-existing when the cover incepts for the first time is accepted
- Disease / Injury caused by war / radiation / nuclear weapons.
- Dental treatment or surgery requiring hospitalization.
- All health check-ups and any routine eye-examination (cost of glass/lenses excluded)
- Pregnancy / childbirth
- Expenses on Vitamins and tonics unless necessitated by surgery/disease.( Excluded)
- Expenses incurred for diagnosis etc. unless pertaining to treatment of any illness / injury / disease.
- Circumcision, nervous breakdown, rest cure, congenital defects, venereal disease, insanity, intentional self injury and any disease resulting from use of drugs or liquor.
- The policy covers treatment of Cataract, Benign prostates hypertrophy, hysterectomy for menorrhagia, or fibromyoma, hernia, hydrocele, congenital internal diseases, fistula in anus, piles, sinusitis and related disorders, unless such diseases are included as pre existing.
- Any treatment traceable to AIDS.( Excluded)
The premium per person per year $500 (five hundred dollars only) .Send the D.D / cheque in favor of Jaya Hospitals, Warangal .All the formalities will be taken care by the hospital itself.The card holder is eligible for all the facilities provided for the hospital .
For more details contact:Jaya Hospitals
© 2009 - 2014 Jaya Hospital. All rights reserved.